Welcome to Sonoma County’s premium, historic Stable / Lodge, now stunningly remodelled into a Vacation Rental. The building itself is one-half acre in size, with a 100-ft x 100-ft interior courtyard.
Step into a past era, and experience its beauty and serenity. Rancho Wikiup offers the ideal location for your celebration in the heart of wine country, minutes from the Russian River, Healdsburg, and the exquisite Sonoma coast.
We're located an hour's drive north of San Francisco, halfway between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, CA, close to Mark West Creek.
The present owners have remodelled and updated this
exclusive vacation house, offering high-end living
quarters in a 5,000 square ft house:
- 4 Bedrooms in the main house: 3 baths: King, King, and Queen beds,
plus sofa bed in the TV room.
- Separate cottage with a Queen bed.
- New furnishings, mattresses, linens.
- Upscale Tuscany-style kitchen, with fully-stocked appliances, pots, utensils.
- Formal Italianate dining room seats twelve comfortably.
- Outdoor dining on teak furnishings.
- Hi-Def Satellite 50" TV w/suround sound, 2 DVD players, VCR, wireless DSL, fax, copier, printer, 2 satellite TVs.
- Hot tub with view overlooking lovely pastoral valley view,
seats 6, deck, patio on an acre +of lawn, sprinkled with trees.
- Lap pool about 30 ft long, crafted out of natural river rock.
- Pivate off-street parking for over 50 cars.
- Outdoor gas & charcoal grills, fully equipped.
- Massage available by appointment.
- Well-behaved, flea-less pets are welcome.
John Rosseter, a San Francisco industrialist, built this prized stable in 1915. It was a time when horse racing had been outlawed in California, and the horse industry was almost non-existent. Rosseter created a world-class collection of Thoroughbred horses, giving new life to the horse industry in Sonoma County.